Privacy is very important to us. We also understand that privacy is very important to you. This Privacy Statement tells you how we use non-personal information that we gather.
Non-personal information is information we collect through this web site that does not identify you as an individual person. It may include information such as the following:
- The type of web browser software you use (for example, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera etc.)
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our web site
- The date and time you access our web site
- Which pages you have visited on our web site
- Personal information that has been de-identified
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.